- share GmbH - Social Start Up, Berlin: analysis of marketing campaigns and activities.
- Peek & Cloppenburg - large German Fashion Retailer, Düsseldorf: analysis of loyalty data base and definition of CRM strategy for increasing repeat buyers.
- Sofar Sounds - Music Events company, London: defined customer segments for user base reactivation.
Whole Whale (1 yr 2 months)
Provided services through a Franchise model, founding my own company: Impact Measures UG.
Business development responsibilities: lead generation, participation in webinars by partners (i.e TechSoup), localisation of services offer for both Spain and DACH.
Services Lead (Digital Analyst) tasks: management of customers’ Google Ad Grants account, creation of KPIs Framework and implementation in Google Data Studio.
Whole Whale is a certified B Corporation, digital agency that leverages web data and tech to multiply the impact of nonprofits through services, products, and content.
adidas (3 yrs 2 months)
Global Director Consumer Analytics, Sep 2017 – Feb 2019 (1 yr 6 months)
- Built and managed the Consumer Analytics team: recruited and hired 4 internal and 7 external CRM Analysts from 5 different countries.
- Defined quarterly OKRs aligning with several Digital Teams.
- Created the KPI Framework for Consumer Engagement Teams and oversaw its implementation first in Tableau and then its migration to MicroStrategy.
Senior Manager Consumer Analytics, Jan 2017 – Sep 2017 (9 months)
- Provided deep dive analysis for Consumer Engagement team, analyzing a data base of more than 10MM records.
- Product Owner of Consumer Analytics Reporting and Visualization: set the product vision, wrote user stories, defined acceptance criteria and prioritized developers’ tasks.
Senior Data Scientist , Jan 2016 – Jan 2017 (1 yr 1 month)
- Reviewed and re-worked the models built by vendors for CRM targeting.
- Aligned markets to global data science strategy for e-commerce.
SAS Institute (3 yrs 5 months)
Customer Intelligence Solution Manager Iberia, Oct 2014 – Dec 2015 (1 yr 3 months)
- Contributed to the sales of software implementation projects valued in more than 1MM euros by supporting sales teams with Proof of Concepts, RFP technical answers and other pre-sales activities.
Head of Customer Intelligence Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay, Aug 2012 – Sep 2014 (2 yrs 2 months)
- Contributed to the sales of software implementation projects valued in more than 1MM USD by supporting sales teams with Proof of Concepts, RFP technical answers and other pre-sales activities.
- Demonstrated the tools and their value in multiple conferences
Banco Galicia (1 yr 9 months)
Senior Data Scientist - Business Intelligence - Marketing , Apr 2010 – Dec 2011 (1 yr 9 months)
- Created marketing segments for email personalization using different data science models, developed in IBM SPS Modeler.
- Re-evaluated the credit risk assessment model by challenging the established rule based approach.
- Recruited, hired and managed 1 Junior Data Scientist.
Unilever Argentina (4 yrs 1 month)
All roles under the career path for Trainees. One of the 12 elected candidates among 5,000 applicants.
Customer Marketing Analyst - Customer Development, Mar 2009 – Jan 2010 (11 months)
Senior Category Analyst and Planner
- Responsible of preparing category reports, including the analysis of market and internal sales data. Detect category opportunities and present them to the sales and marketing team.
- Planning acitivities to increase market share. Colaborate with the marketing team to execute the plans.
Trade Marketing Analyst - Customer Development, Mar 2007 – Feb 2009 (2 yrs)
Mar07-Sep07 Trade Planner Indirect Channel
Planning special activities for Wholesalers.
- Asisting on visibility plans for Wholesalers.
- Coordinating the activation of marketing activities in the clients of the cluster.
Oct07-Feb08 Trade Analyst Indirect Channel
- Analysing clients' and market information to create reports for managers and sales executives.
- Collaboration with trade planners in the planning of special activities for specific clients.
Mar08-Feb09 Trade Analyst Drugstore Channel
- Analysing market and internal sales data to deliver precise and concise information for managers and sales executives.
- Collaboration on special activation planning for clients in the cluster.
- Automation of data handling, programming in VBA code.
Tools: Microsoft Excel (Advanced), Access, Cognos-Sinfonia, SAP and customized tools.
Logistics Coordination Analyst - Customer Development, Jan 2006 – Mar 2007 (1 yr 3 months)
- Assigning stocks priorities for key customers.
- Link between Sales and Supply Chain.
- Final coordination of products launches.
- Customer Service reporting
Tools: Microsoft Excel, VBA Basic, SAP, Cognos-Sinfonia, others.
Logistics Foreign Trade Analyst, Nov 2004 – Dec 2005 (1 yr 2 months)
- Registering International clients orders and following its development.
- Contacting clients for information on their orders status
- Optimizing containers loads.
Tools: JDEdwars, Microsoft Excel, Cube IQ, others.